NYDC

Here's how I see my family. We are so disfungsional we shouldn't even called ourselves family. We only got back home because we don't have any place to go and it would be lonely if we dont. We don't talk to each other most of the time. Coz we like to argue. The talking part were just a dialogue made of phony script from a television show about disfungsional family.

My mom is an angry woman but too afraid to be alone. She would yell at you all of the time but then she would run to you again because she is THAT afraid to be alone. She thought of her as a superwoman, a compensation of how weak she actually are. She help you but in return you oughta help her too, coz if not, she'll tell you over and over again how she had worked hard to help you.

I don't even know where to start with my bro. He's stupid and childish. I know he's still a teenager. A really angry teenager that is. I know sometimes I'm the one who needs to be an adult, but its too much. He continoue to push everyone's button. He constantly think that he's the victim. HELLO, EVERYONE IS YOU IMBECILE. EVERYBODY HURTS. He never tries to make things better. Its all about him, him, him, him, him, him. Again, I hate him coz being a teenager can be a very good excuse.

And the pair of them? A perfect disaster. They yelled at each other almost ever fucking single time of their breath. Me? Sitting alone at my room, watching TV or listens to music. Turn the volume up. Wishing it'll stop soon. Wishing I can cut myself without having the fear of loosing my mind.

I'm not perfect myself. I have problem and I know that. At least I acknowledge that. Even though I lost it sometimes, I'm trying.I never stop trying. But how long can I continue this on my own?
Sent with mobile device
Powered by Mithyanoel®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom