Today's mirror

So this is a mirror of the future. I freaked out over someone I'm not even falling for. I don't even care for her! And yet, I knew I'd fuck her right there and then just because she presents herself to me. I'd fuck her even though she's a vile human being. I'd fuck her even though she's married. And the only reason is because I can (damn you Cletus Kasady). She's a piece of meat and I can't care less if it's worth it or not.

If this is my mirror, it's all the more reason why I am not in a monogamous relationship right now. All the more reason why no one should put all their chips on me.

Then why do I keep doing this? Why do I enjoy making people having orgasms or just make them smile over cheesy things? Not one person but PEOPLE. What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?