Beale

I broke my record. I'm juggling so many people right now just because I can. But it's like people are just being thrown at me left and right without me even trying. No, I'm not bragging, I'm legit confused of how I'm 100% not actively looking for any kind of relationship and suddenly today I'm counting I got a literal handful of people that I'm seeing. Even my family started getting annoyed at how I kept getting distracted with my phone, coming home late and going out even more than I used to.

I still don't have any special feelings for these people (well there's this one great guy, but if I move forward than what we have right now, y'all gonna get a wedding invitation lol), but then she got hooked instantly with this one new girl. The worse and most typical part is, when I learn that she likes this French, I got tickled to play games. A horrible, horrible game that I used to like to play. (Then I got into monogamous relationship for 10 years and I had to stop).

And it's exhilarating. Exciting. She got all warm inside when we make her laugh, while I'm constantly plotting how to keep her in her toes. We got this game going on of who could make each other uncomfortable the most and my lizard brain was like..asdfghjkl.fuck.

When feelings aren't involved, it's all blah, whatever, let's fuck and go home. But when it is, that's when this need to royally destroy everything rises.

And to royally destroy something, you need to put everything in the highest and possibly best situation. Then let's watch everything comes crashin down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?