It’s goin to be only about time before I start cutting myself again. Today the only person that could make me hold on was trying a little bit too hard to hurt me. I could only hit the cupboard and then jammed my nail so hard to the back of my hand so I wont cry. I was so angry. I already got the permission, it’s only about the right time and equipment. I was going to use the scissor but then I remember that it is too dirty. My mind was wondering about the alcohol that could be used to clean it up, but I remember that it was already been thrown away. Since I got better, a lot of things that is pointy or sharp are not in my room anymore. I really did try to help myself. But I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. It hurts and I dont need to hold on anymore. I thought there were people who care, but I guess I found out the truth. No one cares. That means I can do anything that I want. But they will care if I die, especially if I die because of what they did to me. I’m gonna make them feel sorry and helpless. I’m gonna haunt them for life! Ha!

NOW, WHAT SHOULD I USE TO CUT MY HAND?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom