Monster

I think I'm turning into one. My feelings are all out of place, dissoriented. I'm not depressed, but the problem is, I shouldn't be all happy with these. The feeling of superiority and evil. I think I'm voldemort hahahaha. Just kidding.
Well, one of mithya's elder people is sick. And he might not make it. I feel the care and love mithya's has for the old man. A little coz its like so far away in the end of a long tunnel. But for me? Its..nothing. I even made mithya cranky. Angry coz she/we 're told to take care of him at hospital for days. If I'm allowed, I'll just wait at home til the old man dies or gets better.
Btw, I made mithya sleep deprived for 5 days. I know, evil. Hahahaha....thou its a bitch for me when she tried to stay awake at noon. I'd prefer just sleep. Stupid girl


Noel M.D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom