I can do this



I had a weird "date" on the weekend.. but not in a bad way.

There's this girl that I've known since we were kids but we never really in the same clique. Her family got money and she went to school abroad up to college (I think). I hung out with her a couple of times when she had her college vacation here. She was the definition of a "party girl". Drugs, alcohol, sex, you name it. And she wasn't the nicest person either. I think being young and loaded, maybe she thought she could do anything. I was lucky that she thought of me as somewhat an "equal" and we were friendly. I don't know, maybe at that time the stigma of young people partying and drinking was negative and we kinda had each other's back for covering our asses from our parents.

Then she went back to S'pore/Aussie (I don't even know or care where she went) to continue her study and we lost touch.This was probably in 2005 or 2007. I honestly don't remember.

First thing I heard about her when she came back here several years ago, she was admitted to rehab for her drugs and alcohol problems. We were never close in the first place so I never tried to contact her.

We met in an event after she got out of rehab and that's the first time I realized how different she is. She is now soft spoken, kind, and I even dare say, shy. I was baffled when she came to me first to greet and start a conversation. She's a completely. different. girl. There was another several mutual events where we met again but I regarded her just as "aquaintance".

And then we met in this other mutual event a couple of months ago and things were... progressing. I get to know her in a more intimate way. And damn this girl was GOOD in bed. Like oh my god.  There was no hesitation or any sign of embarrassment. I mean we're technically childhood friends and there she was being completely comfortable and forthcoming about having sex with me.
  (and what I thought as a) shy girl is actually leading the whole sex thing.

And no. This is not the same person that I talked about in the previous post.

I wonder what happened to her in the rehab. Which is her "true" self? She's so complex and mysterious that I'm just in a complete conundrum. Even intrigued.

Then we had this "date". It wasn't really planned. It's just that she's not in the mood of having sex so we decided to just go out to grab some food.

I found out that she's everything that I'm not. She doesn't read fiction books because she's more interested in design graphic and self-help books, She doesn't really watch movies or even TV shows, she mostly listens to indie underground music bands and she's the true form of the definition of "femme".

We have NOTHING in common but strangely the hang out felt good. We asked each other's favorites about everything and it seems like we never lost a topic to talk about. Because we're just SO different.

Except when we started talking about work ethic. We have a similar value on it.
 
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not interested with this girl more than what we have right now. I'm not capable of that. I just never really had this relationship before.  Where the sex is really good and we're two complete opposite that enjoy each other's..information? And it feels so refreshing and without any burden. 

It feels good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom