05.10.19

It works. The pain in my chest was gone for almost a whole day. The prickling pain and the sight of fresh blood that kept on coming was wonderful. Held a piece of tissue against it and enjoyed it turned completely red. And yea, couldn't help myself just slicing one time. I kept slashing until I feel like it's enough.
No one knows. I even did it with one of her partners on the other side of the phone. I then had to use jacket the whole time I'm out of my room to cover my arm.


But the pain in my chest is slowly creeping back in by night. I want to cut again, but I have a lot of reservations. I do think logically about this. If it only works for about a day, I'll be running out space pretty soon. Then what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?

cold