Find the words to make me feel better

The girl is struggling to choose between to let it all be out there for people to know or keep it with her for as long as she lives. As much as I want her to stop being the only bad person, here, if this shit goes out, she's sinking a lot of ships. Including her in it. She knows she'll regret it and it will destroy her. But it never stopped her before, doesn't it? I'm part to blame. She does blame me for making her numb and forget that she's actually hurt. I'm good at that. She didn't heal properly every time I do that. Problem is, when it all came crashing back in full force, sometimes I lost my grip on her.

She wants to lash out in anger, but I've been keeping her down. I'm the only one who understand what's in her head. I will not allow her erratic behavior ruin my reign in this body.

She's been torturing herself with a lot of trash talk to herself. She keeps on fighting in her own head, trying to gain recognition of what she actually is and what people makes her think otherwise.

She's afraid. I've seen her do this so many times and I'm going to tighten my grip on her more than ever. It might not be the best for her in the long run, but since when I care about future? I'm always about now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom