Here is the unaldtered version

I am drunk right now and I think this will be the right tme to settlt this story once and for all. of what happened that night 4 ywars a go when i "fucked" Jude. Or so what people believe  i did. June 2010. The month she turned 25.

Jude was having a hard time herslef. She was just forced to come back to Jkarta when she was ready to marry this german/aussi guy. She was head over heel for him and once her mom sniffed someting worng, she was yanked from her dream in Aussie ad shoved to live in Jakarta to be a nice girl everyone thinks she is..

TBH, YES, I do believe she got this vive gooing on for me after I came out for her. Because sriously, I knew she was queer a loooong time ago sinc high school. And what kind of a person making nicname and a diffeent story life with a guy persona if she's not queer?? huh??
 OK. gotta right this as fast as i can before i'm gone.

ANYWAY. We kept on talking about just getting high or drunk together. Because she does this all the time in Aussie and I did it alot back in my college single times. SO yea, we got the number for the liquor delivery store and planned on having a great time at my place.

And NO, I swer with the name of every living GOD and kermit you believe on, I didnt plan any makin out shesh. NO, I dont have a crush on eher. Yes. she's pretty and guys think she's hot but she's my godaamn bff. Like dude bff.

But then there we went. Started with awful beer and contiue to vodka+orange juice. She claimed that she was an expert on mixing the two. i was a staright drinker at the time. It was all or nothng. So to get a nice orange taste was awesome.

we started with watching some stupid Bleach anime and laugh at every.fucking.single.thing. The talking anime parrot and the whlae sticker on my whale. OMG we were just laughing and lauging. we even dared ourself to get downstairs being completely drunk, to get extr ice downstairs.

Once we're back in my room, I remember i was laughing and i was on the bed and jude was on the floor kneeling. and somehow in the back of my head i knew that she kissed me first. Becuse i dont think I woild kiss her with that distance between me and her. she kissed me FIRST. I JUST KNE WIT.

So, I blacked out. wht I remember next i was kissing her neck, kissing her, on top of her, having my hand in between her legs , wait i'm typing in bahasa, et me edit that..stupid mithya.

we were fully clothed I mind you

and then I blacked out and i was in the floor, on my side of the bed, feeling really confused what the fuck happened. In the morning I found out that I actually managed to shove off my puke to one side of the room, near bathrrom.

And i dont eve remmber getting back to the bed, but I blacked out and woke up with her on my side, on th ebed, awkwardly with "I wanna do bad thing" song on th elaptop (oh god we hope we didn't do anything that made any awkward sound that night that my mom might heard". Then she asked "DId we kissed last night?" talk about underestimating situation. "kiss"? really? MY HAND WAS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

I DONT FUCKING REMEMBER JUDE!. Apparently you do. Ambe because you KISSED ME FIRST.

So normally I asked "Did i fucked you?"

but she did't remember either. She actually ran to th ebathroom to check her panties and on her own undertanding she ws sre I didn't fucke her. pft, whatever. Good news. We laughed awkwardly because DUDE. SHE'S MY BRO.  We wer cool with cool and honestly ..I forgot what i was gona type...and then we had to deal with all the barf on the floor. Like seriously. You hit rock bottom when your bedroom floor was covered with barf LoL maybe becaus we made out and that felt gross! EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?! NO? WELL FUCK YOU!

As time passed by that day and she was cleanng the barf, she was obviousy amused/ Just because it was her first doing anything with another girl. She kept talking about it and she was proud of the bruises I left at her neck. Like srsly it was a nobody's busineess bruises.  and i got my own scratches on my body. I mean WTF. Bruises and scratches..really?? This is NOT a fanfic.

Well that's all I can share. She was happy with her exploration shit and I was feeling numb. Because I was ruining something I tried to hold on. I score another hot chick! yay! what's new?!

I read the blog post about it and i dont even remember that Queen Alien called and cried on the phone about Megatron infidelity tht daty. Damnit I was a mess.

So yea. SCEW YO! you fucking judged me and left me that day. You said you believe in us but fuck you! GUess what? You believe in shit! You didnt fight hard anough for us and dont you dare put this on us. how many couple out there went through the same shi and they fought?

I knew that you just dont give a shit than your ego. So we were done. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND I'M DONE BEING THE ASSHOLE.

IF I CTUALLY REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEED, IM GLAD I FUCKED HER.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?