Hate them, love me

If I could touch you and hold you, I would. I will protect you from everyone and everything that hurt you. I won't ask anything from you. I don't have to ask what you feel. I will only do what you need. I will help you. We're together in this. We always were. I will show you how much I care. Take a breathe and lay back.

I promise even if you're dead, I will always be with you. After I made their life a living hell of course. Then it would be doubling the pleasure coz they'll go to hell anyway when they die.

How much of these words have they said?

Hate them. Love me.

I'm unconditionally.

How much of these words have they said?

Have they said they understand like I do?

No, they have not.


Sent for FriedDurian®
Powered by my brain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?