Airport

I wont save you even if you beg on your knees. Unless you said that I am the king and I was always been right the whole time and you are just an ignorant fool who thought you were the queen of the universe. Ooh lookie, lookie, she stole everything I said and make it hers. Ooh, lookie, lookie, she thinks she’s scary. Well, YOU’re NOT! You have been a bimbo for the last half of your life, trying to be famous. Oh yes, you are famous, darling. You’re famous for your stupidity and narrow minded vision. Your kingdom is falling down, falling down, falling down..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Poor you, darling..you might have been living in a world full of mirror. Everywhere you see is you, you, you. You talk about yourself, your visions, your wants, your needs, your opinions, and now the mirror has crashed. Did it hurt you? Did it make you bleed? GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

I think I saw one down your throat. Why would you swallowed it? It hurts doesn’t it? It burns your lung when it make little holes and you’re gasping for oxygen. You cant speak, you cant breathe..hhh..hhh..hhh...im watching you. Waiting for your last breath.

You’re army is your mirror, lady. No one here cares for you. Not since ever. I’ll cut your tongue and make you eat it. Go on...HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom