first attempt

Remembering what I did today made me smirk, no, giggle. About noon I'm getting irritated. I need to cut my skin. Coz I feel sinking lower and lower and my face felt numb. I kept looking for that stupid swiss army knife in my room but I still couldn't find it. In desperation I found my mom's manicure's tool and there's this one tool that look like it's sharp enough to make me bleed. I dont know what it's name or even what it's do. So I tried to slash it to my skin..

one...
nothing..

two...
there's two red line

three..
three red line start to buldge

But there's no blood. Turns out that stupid tool is not sharp enough to cut my skin. hahahahahaha....that's just stupid! it's been two years since the last time I cut myself, and my first attempt since is failed! that's just funny. I need rehearse I guess. But with a better tool.

Yes, I'm determine to find my swiss army knife. Wish me luck!

hahahahaha.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?