Frozen meat for murder weapon


Everytime I see a frozen meat in the supermarket, I can't help but thinking about a perfect murder weapon.


A frozen meat would be the best weapon you can use to kill someone. It's hard as a rock. You can use it to bludgened someone to death (messy but it'll feel good). Buy the biggest part of a cow. Once you're done, wait for the meat to unfreeze, cook it, eat it, voila! No trace of any murder weapon unless some shit you'll waste in the toilet.


If you want to kill someone, best he/she is someone you never knew. No one can link you to them. Serial Killer cases that are never been solved are people who killed strangers. Just stalk your target and remember their schedules. Trust me, every human have routines everyday. Get them on those routine schedule.


Preferably, people who lives alone. Weaker than you. If it makes you feel any better, choose someone you think beneath you. Who lives their life morally wrong. I wouldn't give a fuck about moral. Hell I kill them, I'm not any better then, hahaha...


I haven't got any good ideas yet of how to dump the body. Choping are hard and disgusting. It'll take about 12 hours to chop it to little pieces and you'll need a quite big place to do it. Don't forget that you have to clean up the mess aftermath. That's just stupid. You multiply your problem if you mutilate your victim's body. Unless you're a cannibal, your problem is done.


Hmm..Maybe burning it...still, the best way is burning the body in the incinerator. Well, there's not many incinerator in Indonesia. Ah, forget it.


Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?