He should get consequences

My little brother didn't came home last night. Like always, my stupid mother would start to cry and panic. Ah, stupid bitch. Why would you worry for someone who doesn't give a fuck about you!? He's not a five years old! He's a fucking teen! If he wanted to, he could call you and tell you where he is. But he chose not to right? My favorite part is when she started to scream at me and justified it because she is panic. Bitch! You are a failure! I told you hundeds of time that you spoiled the brat too many times and look what he gave you back!

I envy my brother. He can do what ever he wants and always gets away from consequences. I hope one day God slap him and something bad happen to him. Perhaps a little head injurie and straightened his mind a little?

Me? Oh, I'm a little Mr. Perfect (!) I can do no wrong! I'm super smart bastard who got no feelings, only brain! I'm so nice (!) I have LOTS of friends (!) Just a tiny litlle itsy bitsy mistake for me would mean the end of the world! SERIOUSLY?!

I hit my cabinet with my knuckles again. Still hurts a little. And I knocked my knees unintentionally a couple of times too, then I realize that I really don't feel any pain when I'm angry. Whooaa..that is cool. I don't need any PCP. HAHAHAHA....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?