Irritated

I’m easily irritated under a stressful condition. My family know this very much, but other people dont. Usually I dont take things personally when somebody is doing things that could annoy me. Some of my friends even call me the most patient person they know. It would be a different story when I’m on ‘irritate easily’ mode and I never showed this side on anyone besides my family and Lushka. Do me wrong and I’d go hostile.

Lately I learn to control this impulse too. I prefer to shut myself down for a while. Let the unreasonable anger to sink out. Usually I’d turn my cell off, write what I feel, and continue doing whatever I was doing at the time.

These unreasonable anger is not a comfy feeling at all. My chest would feel like it’s burning and I can’t breathe normally. My head would start to hurt if fight the anger. That’s why making myself flat would do the trick. I’d like to call it “stat” like the way the doctors call a flatline.

The hardest part is even though I finally can control the anger, the urge to throw some stuff is REALLY REALLY REALLY STRONG. Mostly books and papers. Or I’d be slamming those books, door, windows and drawers. Oh, and I have mention hitting the wall stuff right? Maybe I have to channel those negative energy somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom