8 may 2010

It would be nice to touch girls perfect abs, soft skin, and well..that’s the best part of a girl. Their hips and abs. They have curves that boys dont have. Smaller girl could drive me crazy coz they LOOK so fragile and I just wanna hold them.


I had some girls with this perfect abs and hips and oh.my.god. I really love touching it even when we were just laying around after sex. Tracing my lips down....they always went nutz after that. It always felt good everytime I dig in on her (their) shoulder and I could feel a collarbone. Or any bone. Any bone is fine hahaha...

That’s why sometimes I’m kinda crazy in trying to have a good shape. It’s a simple math. Especially if I could looked “feminine” enough. It’s like some kind of mask that I could wear to “war”. I’m not really into uber-lesbo girl. Too boring. No challenges at all. They are so desperate in having a girlfriend, they would practically throw themselve at me with a little hint of flirtation. DOH. With my mask, straight girl (or I must say bi-curious girl), wouldnt feel alerted if I try to seduce them. It’ll all goes naturally. Better be they dont know any of my previous encounter with girls. Coz seriously, I get scared with butch. I want women. Not a man-wannabe. Beautiful women who knows her own body and sexuality.

Hormone? That time of the month? Perhaps. I dont really wanna know why.

Most of lesbians doesn’t think about this. Women. They probably hoping that they would find the ONE. Scratch that. Even hetero’s do this. And with that, they would think that this ONE is gonna be someone who would accept them as who they are. Hahaha..seriously? Disney has to stop making stupid stories about living happily ever after with minimum problem and loving people despite of their lack-of-something. But at least they make all their main characters pretty and handsome. At least they’re fair in that part.

Me? I worship the way gays think. Yes, some of them look for the ONE. But many still just looking for a good hook ups. And for that, they need to throw themselves between the WANTED. And you wont be in the list of wanted if you’re fugly.

You think I’m low? Then you’d be lying to yourself that you never judge someone to hook up with from ONLY the way they look. I’m a jerk. Yea. Sometimes. But who said being a jerk, sucked? On the contrary, it’s always fun. And when I’m bored and tired, I could always just settle down for a while before fiddling inside some random girl underwear.

I'm a young man. I'm allowed to think about sex 24/7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

why can't I hurt myself?