Dear little brother,

As I was looking at a snapshot I took of you the other day, I cant ignore the empty stare you had. You looked so wounded and hollow. I know that look every time I look at myself in the mirror. We both are broken beyond repair. I want to tell you that I know what you're going through, but I dont have any power left to reach out to anyone, let alone you. I know that face. You were trying to closed any voice that happening around you. Made your mental deaf.

I dont know how big the damage will be on you. I get through out of it alive though right now all I want to do is dissapear from the face of earth. I cant stop blaming myself if you turns out broken. I'm your brother. I should be the one who protect you. I should've been the one who lead you the way through this hell.

I know each time you blast your stereo, you dont want to hear anything outside your door. I know each time you scream, you want to tell them how hurt you feel.

If you fail, I fail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why can't I hurt myself?

cold

03.10.19