Sometimes I feel afraid and insecure. It just happens. And then I need to hide inside my blanket. I need someone to take care of me. Someone who understand. Sometimes I just need a silent company. Coz at that moment, any words would feel like an attack. Accused. Insulting.

I feel like a failure. And then it just spiral down to the worst kind of situation. I drag everything down. No one to blame but me. If anything bad happens, it will be because of me and my incompetent self.

I dont talk anymore because everything is useless. No one can help. No one care.

Everyone have needs to be fulfilled. Everyone take care of themselves.

I'm not capable to feel anymore. And yet, they blame me again for what I cant control of.

FUCK. I DONT FAKE THIS. I DONT ACT TO BE LIKE THIS. YOU THINK THIS WHOLE THING IS FUN PLAY? YOU THINK NUMB IS SO COOL HUH? YOU CARE? IF YOU CARE, YOU WOULDNT ASK ME OF ANYTHING. You would just leave me alone to die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cold

03.10.19

I hate my mom